Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 04-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #1
jonathansmith40

A variety of keyword analysis tool

I have tried many search engine optimization strategies to obtain the index. I have a desire to get higher rankings in leading search engines. Sometimes come back, when I try to optimize my site I came across Keyword Tool Web site. I have no impression of keyword analysis tools, I browse Google. Fortunately, I got a decent position and rank, and did not appear in my mind some of the problems. Different tools, how may yield different results, which is the most reliable? Can you please share with me your experience? You reply will be highly appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
jonathansmith40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
shockgarden143

I think you are right there are number of tools which are required for effective SEO.such as google adward,webmaster,google analytics etc.these tools are helpful to monitor you site or site errors.
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:37 AM   #3
anchorchain

Suggest me some better ones.

|
|
|
anchorchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
Dpena

For keywords I use market samurai and google keyword tool

Google keyword is free and you only need a google account of access it

Market samurai is a paid app, (works great) although I think they do offer a 7 or 14 day trial if you check on their website
Dpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #5
Assefseer

google adwards is the best keyword selection tool

|
Assefseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:21 AM   #6
notfake

google keyword tool is best forever,
It is most beneficial.

notfake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:35 AM   #7
iqbal

I personally use Google Adword tool, which i found quite reliable. i use it for all of new web design project to research the keyword compitition
iqbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:44 AM   #8
vegaflooring

Vega Flooring; Name Brand Quality @ Knock Off Prices Kronoswiss Laminate

You can try google adword service. Through this you will get a lot of help for SEO.
Discount Hardwood Flooring

vegaflooring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:43 PM   #9
philipmorrisdir

Google adword

philipmorrisdir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:09 AM   #10
warren12

You Google adward, webmaster tools necessary for such effects as the number of SEO.such think are right, Google Analytics etc.these tool for you to monitor the site or sites will help error.
warren12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #11
James Andy

I think if you want to keyword analyze so do with Google Ad words because I believe this is the best way to analyze your keywords.

|
|
James Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:18 AM   #12
Ryan smith

Thank you very very much for this great information.....

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:21 PM   #13
affdec

Google Adword is the best option for keyword analyze...

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 04:30 AM   #14
Grace Hall

Thanks for sharing with us..........

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote