Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 03-07-2012, 05:23 AM   #1
nelson1

Sudden drop in bounce rate

Hi there
I noticed a sudden drop in bounce rate of my website from 52% to 6%.
What could be the possible reason behind this ? Its good for my website but i am confused about the drastic change.
Help me to find the reason behind this. Thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nelson1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2012, 07:28 AM   #2
blbs

As per your give stats the bounce rate looks good for your website, but also check whether the number of visitors also drop or it is increasing. If the number of visitors also drop then if you calculate the average percentage then it is not good.

blbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:21 AM   #3
amitmax

I am agree with Blbs.You should check number if visitors also. Minimum bounce rate is always good for any website but your given stats are creating some doubts.So please check it again.
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
C.Rebecca

That’s nice, congrats! I hope you had the analytics code installed on all the pages of your website (that can help you better). General possibilities are:

-You reduced your page loading speed (by optimizing videos, images or cutting out Flash)
-You have included good quality content
-You have made site navigation easier
-You have highlighted your best posts above the fold by cutting out ads that interfered with site navigation.