Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-22-2016, 03:26 AM   #1
Grignard

optimized shared hosting

I have a huge traffic on my server and my current provider can't handle it to provide ideal uptime. I've decided to search for properly optimized server with support team that know how to tweak servers. After some research I've found serveyoursite.com deals. Is it reliable company?
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2016, 05:29 AM   #2
frankone

Use a failover service if you have uptime probls

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
frankone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:20 AM   #3
Celsius

Shared quality hosting services are available from ifastnet.com and wmd.hosting.
Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:19 AM   #4
IT-INDIA.com

Before you go for new hosting, ask for below "Live" settings in cPanel from your new host.

1. Entry processes
2. IO usage (max disk read/write speed)

A. try to distribute work load of your site on different domains
B. Setup CDN if you can.

They mention only disk size and bandwidth, nobody shares technical details.
IT-INDIA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 03:48 AM   #5
mollywilson866

I know one of the best server provider that optimize hosting servers very nicely and manage great traffic that is go4hosting so if you searching for reliable company you can go with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mollywilson866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 04:35 AM   #6
Edmund

You need to check out their reviews and reliability through customer feedback. As for me serveyoursite.com is the best option to get hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:44 AM   #7
clo@

I chose webhosting-wmd.hr web host and I can honestly say that it is the best choice of web host i've ever done.
Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. I have learned much more from this company within the past week from their SUPPORT AND KNOWLEDGE databases.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 04:12 AM   #8
SanGoku

If you are not sure about your host. I would like to recommend 4Goodhosting. They are extremely reliable and my sites runs very fast and stay up. The 24 hours customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created. Pricing seems very reasonable and I get what I pay for. Features are rich and everything was great! Go ahead and try them.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 06:50 AM   #9
tommylii

In terms of getting a quality shared hosting services, check out plans from ifastnet.com and oissite.com. All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever a problem you face - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help you out instantly.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 05:31 AM   #10
Gorrilas

According to my experience serveyoursite.com is trustworthy. When I need assistance or support questions, they immediately respond within few minutes and not hours like other hosts. The pricing is competitive.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:49 PM   #11
prateek70007

i can help you optimize your site and hosting. You can gain upto 20-30% improvement in performance.

with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:50 PM   #12
prateek70007

Try www.hostingfever.in. 30 days free trial. Google Page speed, SSD Disks, Cloudflare enabled. Only $10 a year.

with Google Page Speed Optimizations for best speed.

|
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote