Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 09-22-2011, 11:28 PM   #1
lukejanes062

I need some guidance for the domain blog

I have a domain and same sub domain and regarding would like to ask a few questions. I wish for my domain to consist of domain blog at present. In my primary domain I’m using good keywords but my domain is primarily filled with beauty products. I would like to know that if I root for such a domain and also create a new blog would it require a different function. I want to know something that if in my blog I write something about cancer would it have a negative or positive effect on my website, please help me with this info.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
lukejanes062 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2011, 03:56 AM   #2
robinwillson10

ACE is a Toronto web design firm that creates HTML, JAVA, CSS & PHP websites that make the phone ring. Call 1.888.586.2860 for a no obligation consultation.

toronto web design
robinwillson10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 04:44 AM   #3
johnmatthew

sorry but could you be more clear in what do you want to know?

regarding your last question of having a cancer post on your blog.......generally a site blog is used to promote site traffic. So you publish a post on your blog that is related to your products and link back to your website. This way you get a theme related content back link for your website. Moreover the people coming to your blog have a mindset that it would be a beauty blog (as your site showcase beauty products), there is no sense of having a medical blog associated with a site promoting beauty products. Though it would not harm you but it would also not be beneficial.

johnmatthew is offline   Reply With Quote