Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 11-14-2011, 04:16 AM   #1
unlocking4s

My latest website

Hi,

I recently launched my new website www.unlockingiphone4s.com
And i would like your opinions about: Design, navigation etc.
Looking forward to your opinions.
Thanks in advance,
unlocking4s is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-16-2011, 04:57 AM   #2
serena85

Very nice I like the graphics keep it up.
If you want to know all about
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:07 AM   #3
Ananya

The design part can be concentrated more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ananya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
corwinm

Very nice and professional.

The popup email subscription thing at the beginning was a bit annoying, especially considering it came after I already started looking the the page (Chrome) which was distracting, I would just put it somewhere in the page itself.

Other than this it's obvious someone who can design a site created it, it's informative, looks nice and easy to navigate and understand.

corwinm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:15 AM   #5
stn003

I like the site, I agree that i would find a home for the you tube videos nearer the top of the webpage, but overall it's clean and nicely structured.

stn003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:50 AM   #6
AmitThapa

Really Looking very Nice ..I am appreciated with your site ..keep it up..http://yngmediaseo.blogspot.com/ http://webdesigningcompanydelhi.blogspot.com/
Please look also above Blog sites.Thanks for sharing your discuss.

AmitThapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:18 PM   #7
jeny

It looks very professional and i like it.

|
|
jeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:00 PM   #8
Die_heart

Thanks for sharing.........

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:06 PM   #9
paras

upload beautiful posts

paras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 08:26 AM   #10
davidpotter

Your website seems to have Died before.

Last edited by davidpotter; 05-28-2019 at 06:04 PM..
davidpotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:06 AM   #11
heba-mohammed

very nice and professional design

heba-mohammed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 04:07 AM   #12
kkrajdurai

As soon as you have your website done start putting ad like pop-ups and pop-unders on your website.
With that you may start earning a lot..

try poptm.com
kkrajdurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 09:38 AM   #13
pramod

that above review site shows error
pramod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:12 AM   #14
ashija

i got server not found error

ashija is offline   Reply With Quote