Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 03-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #16
sam davis

Pretty plain and simple, you can add colors to it perhaps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:25 AM   #17
VacuumAdvisers

VacuumAdvisers.com, A team of Experts the provides the Best Vacuum Cleaner Reviews to your Needs.
VacuumAdvisers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:17 PM   #18
kimiberly91

While I was performing my research on the pages, Google, and websites, I went through from celebrities to recipes sites, each time by clicking in the link of the site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
kimiberly91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:21 PM   #19
Sergio71447

I like the site its simple and to the point. Only thing i would change is the position of your menu maybe move it up or keep it traditional. Just a thought.

for all your MMA,Military and Survival Gear.
Sergio71447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #20
martinjordan546

I perform an exhaustive search on Google Search Engine. It holds true for finding information about other sites and recipes. You can find information about stars as well.

|
|
martinjordan546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:03 PM   #21
brianwood321

So I explore stuff on Google. Anything from recipes to superstars and other sites are there. Every time I click a link, it signs me to some commercial site that has no kin to the topic.

|
|
brianwood321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:34 AM   #22
samueljackson45

While carrying out my search on Google, the web pages and websites I go over and done with including superstars to recipes, every single time clicking a link on the site leads me to a dissimilar site that is not at all connected with the subject.

|
|
samueljackson45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #23
hamidafg

just have a search on google

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:40 AM   #24
Mr.Johnny

nice layout. But you can work more on design.

Reliable & Affordable
Packages. $1 Per Month -

█ Web Hosting basically for Newbie Bloggers, Small Business Owners and New Webmasters.
Mr.Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:22 AM   #25
logstrupmorten

As the outcome I find the matter in Google. Without any matter what from the recipes to stars and many other websites are all there.

|
logstrupmorten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #26
arifunlucky13

I visit your business website. I think it is a good website.

arifunlucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 01:18 AM   #27
Hrkjds

Focus on your on page SEO.. You should also make your site looks good and remove some ads..

|
|

|
|
|
|
Hrkjds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 02:19 AM   #28
pvchien

thanks for sharing

==========================

||
||
||
||
||
||

pvchien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 03:21 AM   #29
malikuzair

i cant get what you want to get

malikuzair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #30
hangngabella

thanks for sharing this post.
hangngabella is offline   Reply With Quote