Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #1
eook.joc

Add funds with gift cards? Virtual debit?

Hey I guess this question might have been posted before but I honestly couldn't find a thread that answered my exact question.

I would like to use a Visa Gift Card/prepaid card to add funds to my new account, and I understand I have to open a Pre-paid account to make it possible for my account to reach zero (otherwise it would charge me more money when balance is low - and since its a gift card that would be impossible so campaigns would stop when balance is low and it will not reach zero), but the default payment method is nos pre-paid so how do I open a new account with pre-paid and what has been your experience with gift cards?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eook.joc is offline   Reply With Quote