Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-05-2019, 07:12 AM   #1
CPU

Any good Windows Reseller Hosting accounts?

Any good Windows Reseller Hosting accounts?
Do you know anything about hostnamaste.com web host ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-10-2019, 02:35 AM   #2
clo@

From the beginning stages of design to the customer service and support, Hostnamaste.com listened to our needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond our expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:11 AM   #3
Grignard

Sometimes that is better to have VPS account instead of reseller account if you are going to start reseller business.
I would recommend you to have a look at:
https://rockhoster.com/windows-vps
https://libertyvps.net/windows-vps
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 02:16 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

The price for hostnamaste.com Windows reseller hosting plans is great.
I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier. My sites are in good hands!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 11:56 PM   #5
Michel001

I have always found them to be fast and efficient and as I seldom bother to write reviews you can assume that I am still very impressed to be doing so now.

I would recommend Hostnamaste.com windows reseller hosting solutions to everyone!
Old 09-29-2019, 10:51 PM   #6
Metro-X

I would recommend you to purchase cloud or VPS hosting than Reseller hosting. The cost will always same, with cloud server, you will have more access. You can consider asphostportal and hostforlife. Both are good options
Metro-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 12:37 AM   #7
How?

My two sites have been on one of Hostnamaste.com servers for over a year now. Personally I couldn't ask for much more out of a host. The server has been stable, with just a few short downtime caused by attacks or malfunctioning scripts (nothing that they could prevent).

How? is offline   Reply With Quote