Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
doccs us

WordPress or Blogger - Which one is the best?

WordPress or Blogger - Which one is the best?
doccs us is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2014, 03:24 AM   #2
chirsty269

I suggest you Wordpress is best...

http://www.webdesignparadise.in
chirsty269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 05:30 AM   #3
Bestseoservices

My point of view both are important in Search Engine optimization backlink purpose. I am got Quality Backlinks from blogger and wordpress

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Bestseoservices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2014, 05:49 AM   #4
shivanipatel

Both have pros and cons

Blogger can be customized to any extent. WP asks for money. But templates of WP are best.

shivanipatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:55 PM   #5
omkarsoft

Both are good. Blogspot and wordpress both will index quickly and search engine friendly also.

|
|
omkarsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 11:47 PM   #6
khushi

Wordpress is better then blogspot.

khushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:32 AM   #7
rilesalestarye

I think Wordpress is the best .

rilesalestarye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 01:38 AM   #8
skjaat

I am also think wordpress is best for blogging. because it's more seo friendly so it's better than from blogspot. I am using it so i recommind it.

skjaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:46 AM   #9
kyuubi

Send a message via Yahoo to kyuubi
As my experience, I use blogspot before this. Blogspot can be customize for SEO but you must do it manually, i mean tweaking the template code. It can be a powerfull tools but there are no support forum as we got with wordpress user. There are also programmer who design plugins for wordpress that can help built your wordpress blog to the way we want it.

kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:51 AM   #10
aamirlehri

Wordpress is the best
aamirlehri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:00 PM   #11
johnj

Each platform has its own strengths. If you want fast index and rankings, go for Blogger. If you want a more flexible blogging platform with lots of themes and plugins to choose, go for Wordpress.
Old 09-22-2014, 10:19 PM   #12
nidhish

I think WordPress is the best . But its your choice.
nidhish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:26 PM   #13
justfeminized1

Both are best on their own clarification. It depends only on you and your post also. Whenever post content on wordpress or blogger site always try to use image, video etc to look blog posts most attractive .

justfeminized1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:54 PM   #14
Honey497

There is no best. It comes to the personal preference. I prefer WordPress over Blogger because it CMS is easy to use and have lots of plugins 7 themes that give a blog more professional look.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 01:46 AM   #15
Kalpart

From my point of view both are best as far as SEO is concern. Both generates quality link for my website.

|
|
Kalpart is offline   Reply With Quote