Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-05-2015, 02:04 AM   #121
quamarul

Both are good. But you can get more engagement through Facebook.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
quamarul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:27 AM   #122
rawnak

both are good but Facebook is ahead from twitter

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 12:32 PM   #123
Zahid Iqbal

Only Facebook. 2nd number may be Twitter

Zahid Iqbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:49 AM   #124
Stella Pike

Both Facebook & Twitter.
You can increase your online visitors, share your products, or services, send messages via Facebook & Twitter.

Stella Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:46 PM   #125
vishalesskay

in my opinion both are equally good to generate traffic for your website or blog.

|
|
|
vishalesskay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 10:54 PM   #126
sunilgupta

I alternate between tweetdeck and icebird for twitter. I use the stock Facebook app, but I hate the timeline problems the Facebook app has.
Old 07-21-2015, 01:48 AM   #127
Webwide

Who is the best facebook and twitter?

Facebook and twitter are completly different websites . As i think Twitter is good social websites but not better than facebook. Reason being age was a big factore .Twitter was more popular with those younger than 25 year old otherside facebook dominated the all age groups.
Personally i use twitter that time find s out what happing right now otherside facebook news feed moves slower & facebook makes it easier to connect with people on a deeper level.
Webwide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:05 PM   #128
sunilgupta

Google Plys vs Facebook comparison table coming up soon? Twitter has become nothing more than white noise now. Lots of bellicose ads and more “egg” profiles make it a loser for me.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:58 AM   #129
chris_b

actually as per reviews, members, features and traffic Facebook is the best.

:: Perfect Money Hosting ::
Shared Hosting || VPS || Dedicated Servers || Domains
Cloudlinux || Softaculous || 24/7 costumer support
chris_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 05:56 AM   #130
akashsharma1

both sites is good but people most like to facebook but twitter good to facebook

akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:52 AM   #131
Zahid Iqbal

My vote is with facebook

Zahid Iqbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:43 AM   #132
davidgotham

i like twitter becuase it is quite compact and you can get lot of info at one place.
davidgotham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 10:54 PM   #133
alexkoko

I think they serve different purposes. Facebook lets you connect more with the audience/users and Twitter I use it more for professional connections or for reaching influencers. Good luck!

Our First Episode of The Top 5 Show:

alexkoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:05 AM   #134
lynn21

I think Facebook is far better than Twitter.

lynn21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 04:35 AM   #135
swaqny

good question

i think twitter is best twitter help my web site to be the first answer in google he make many traffic use twitter its fantastic
swaqny is offline   Reply With Quote