Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-01-2013, 01:14 AM   #1
Infinite

reliable VPS provider

Greetings over there! I'm looking for quality VPS provider.
What can you say about these options: AJKservers.co.uk and ChicagoVPS.net?
Both seems reliable and experienced hosts but I'd like to hear personal experience with them. Thanks in advance
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2013, 04:22 AM   #2
clo@

Think that it mainly depends in the target location of your audience. They provide VPS hosting in US and UK.
I know a good alternative called Aspnix.com - it offers servers in Germany and USA.
Moreover, you will get Double Ram as a special. I like this web host.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
SanGoku

I know unmatched, fast and stable servers offered by 4Goodhosting.com - good reputed and time-tested web host. They are highly reliable, genuine and, as other reviewers have already pointed out, they provide excellent and fast tech support. They are the best alternative host I can recommend.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
wetalkvps

Why not look at HostAddon.com or IamHostingAt.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wetalkvps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #5
grunn

I dare say santrex.net and a2hosting.com are reliable and trustworthy VPS provider whose services are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.

Prices are competitive and servers are stable.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
shiraoshi

I second 4Goodhosting. They are the number 1 VPS provider in Canada. Before, my site is very slow and I was really disappointed with my previous web host. I have moved my site with them and now my website response times have never been faster and support level is beyond excellent.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:44 AM   #7
grunn

I want to say that obhosting.com and planethoster.net companies have stable and reliable VPS deals which are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Prices are competitive and support is active.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:03 AM   #8
How?

I would definitely choose Chicagovps.net if I were you, OP.
They provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #9
thewebhosting

If you are searching for US based reliable web hosting provider with 24x7 good customer support, The best option would be AccuWebHosting.com. The company provides 99.9% uptime guarantee. You can choose your desired plan from various Hosting plans. AccuWebHosting's support team have been most helpful with any questions and inquiries. Response time is also lightening fast in support Ticket. Windows VPS Hosting starting with $11.49/Month at AccuWebHosting. Click here to check reviews & ratings of this company.

- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:35 AM   #10
Grignard

If you are looking for good and fast server solutions you can trust ChicagoVPS.net. I like high level of their customer service and 100% stability.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:38 AM   #11
zitam

I have no personal experience with them.. Hence, i would suggest you to read their customer reviews.. this will give your the feedbacks of real customers. Alternatively, you can find reliable hosting providers here: http://www.webhostingreader.com

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -

Last edited by zitam; 08-17-2013 at 05:23 AM..
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:39 AM   #12
Edmund

No doubts ChicagoVPS.net will meet your needs. Their uptime is highest, servers are fast and support is always ready to solve your issues.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #13
RussF

Send a message via ICQ to RussF
At XenLayer.com we take hosting seriously. With a wide range of solutions like Virtual/Reseller hosting, VPS and dedicated servers, our philosophy is to offer the most up-to-date features and technology in our services, whilst providing the fullest extent of management and support. We make ourselves available as much as possible to help with any questions or problems our customers may have and try to resolve each problem completely within a reasonable amount of time.

Your monthly contract with XenLayer comes with Full System Management.
We will help you out with whatever you need:

- Migration of your current websites
- Installation of additional services and scripts
- Configuration of your system software
- Updates, patches and periodic check-ups
- Monitoring of resource usage and abnormal activity
--------------------------------------------------------------

The XenLayer International Network is connected via transit/transport provided by Highwinds/BandCon, Telia, XO Communications, Cogent Communications, Hurricane Electric, Zayo Bandwidth, Hibernia Atlantic, & private peering. We own our servers, love to help and have been in the paravirtualization game since 2008!

We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard!
- [
]

? ?
|
|
|
RussF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #14
Gorrilas

I know that ChicagoVPS is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote