Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-14-2014, 12:29 AM   #1
1234user

Arrow Please review our website!

Hello, everyone!

I represent a small development team working on the start-up project. As you can see, ordant.com very much usefull and fully customize.

Please, give your critical remarks and some feedback regarding the general performance of the site and how handy and user-friendly.

Look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day!
1234user is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2014, 12:48 AM   #2
uaeabrar

Congratulation... i shared your information my friends also and we will such a good review to you..
uaeabrar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:28 PM   #3
Bemmax50

Location: Currently working on various web projects in Brazil
I did not have to look much to immediately see that you need to 2 distinct colors; 1 for the body and the other for the background; if NOT, then something "creative" has to border the body of the site. As it is, not looking pro. Everything grey, absolutely not; either the background dim a bit by 30% to the let the "site" stand out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bemmax50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:38 PM   #4
UnifiedFreight

The website seems to follow most of the information on an article I read called " A website that sells." It's awesome great work.

UnifiedFreight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 02:03 AM   #5
Raj007

For my side your website is great. But how to review your website??
Raj007 is offline   Reply With Quote