Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #1
katety

Please I need your honest feedback for my site freegive - www.freegive.co.uk

Please I need your honest feedback for my site.
katety is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2013, 04:29 AM   #2
wjake

Color theme is well-done - not annoying at all and no ads as well. Main site topic is also very usefull nowadays, i believe. Hope you'll be a success.

But, I think that you should place yout social networks buttons to the up of your page, not in the bottom like it is now. It's a lot more convenient to have them in the upper zone of the page.

Besides you may add some kind of background not to be so boring with you white blank background.
Old 01-24-2013, 04:36 AM   #3
ShoppingMonk

site looks very cool and almost the present viewers of these site are more so make our site with attractions like adding js

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ShoppingMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:54 AM   #4
Www.ak56.in

come and take the answer ak56.in
Www.ak56.in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:55 AM   #5
Www.ak56.in

come and post your forum on

ak56.in
Www.ak56.in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #6
sergeyk

Have nothing to complain about. Looks professional
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:39 PM   #7
lomas1984

its a good site. the colours are welcoming and its not cluttered, all the info u need is right there on what the site is and how it works.

lomas1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #8
Kunalmathur

this is very good because its website have 4 page rank...its mean best..

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:35 AM   #9
mastid

That's really impressive, and no ads blinding you throughout!
Old 12-31-2013, 03:33 AM   #10
Die_heart

Yeah Nice Site........

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:57 AM   #11
DanielleJasmin

very nice neat and clean design, designed well for user navigation, wish you best of luck.

DanielleJasmin is offline   Reply With Quote