Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-20-2016, 01:04 AM   #1
VictorHill

Review My website Page

Hello Friends,
Please review my website page and tell me what i need to add or remove for better search engine optimization.
Please also tell me how i create rich snippet of my Medma Magento Marketplace product.

http://www.medma.net/knowledge-base/...ce-module/2-14

Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2016, 07:58 AM   #2
amiranwar

Hi Friends,
I am very new to here and to blogsite as well, please visit my site and your suggestions/feedback will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.

https://neosoftdown.blogspot.com
amiranwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 02:04 AM   #3
drnarayanareddy

Hi,
I am new one to site owners forum, kindly visit my website and give your valuable feedback for us.

drnarayanareddy.com

|
|
|
|
drnarayanareddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 09:03 AM   #4
bchguy

Looks good. Well laid out and clean.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bchguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:00 AM   #5
george.web13

Nice modern web site!
Good to have be designed, with responsive css!
Great work!

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 12:52 AM   #6
hoatt90

Nice and simple website and i like the title of your website .

hoatt90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 02:58 AM   #7
mcsara

i like your website

mcsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 05:32 AM   #8
karmaD

Hi there
Don't know about SEO improvements but definitely you should fix the English
For example " seperate" or "least possible price"
Cheers

karmaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 11:54 PM   #9
drnarayanareddy

Dear Friends,
KIndly Review My Website and Give yours Valuable Feedbacks here.

drnarayanareddy.com

|
|
|
|
drnarayanareddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #10
andamchobe

The website looks good, easy navigation and nice design

andamchobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:20 AM   #11
vienchaua10

look good and good luck

- – It is a launch platform which allows you to create a JV page
vienchaua10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 03:34 AM   #12
sanvarifashion

Hello,
Very informative site.Please review my site also.Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sanvari Fashion.

|
|
sanvarifashion is offline   Reply With Quote