Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-29-2016, 01:14 PM   #1
psrussian

Please review my website

Please review my website psrussian.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

psrussian is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2016, 03:31 AM   #2
jackwilson

wishes for your effort to make for this site
jackwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:50 PM   #3
Sonny Moore

I think you need some widget of social sharing on the left, it's kinda empty

Sonny Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 09:56 AM   #4
psrussian

Thank you everyone

Old 11-14-2016, 05:21 PM   #5
Tado

good user experience. The left side seems a little vacant but otherwise informative.

Tado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 02:08 AM   #6
Gowtham20

simple and user friendly website.
Gowtham20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 07:54 PM   #7
davidhai

good site,you need more widget

davidhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 03:04 PM   #8
dd91

It's quiet empty although it looks great! More content, pages and "life" into it will do the best of good!

/
dd91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2016, 10:25 AM   #9
Chris Adams

I like the whitespace. But, the formate is a bit wonky with the text. LIke the spaces are not even. More content as well.

Chris Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 04:14 AM   #10
tennywilson

good website
tennywilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 04:30 PM   #11
psrussian

Thank you everyone

Old 11-28-2016, 12:03 AM   #12
psrussian

Thanks a lot