Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-10-2018, 06:12 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

Need reliable hosting + register 5 domains

+ need to register .net, .com, org domains (5 domains).
Any good shared Opencart hosting accounts?
Do you know anything about exmasters.com web hosting deals ?
Their web hosting & domain registration services?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 11:08 PM   #2
Michel001

I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.
Exmasters.com adult web hosting packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Old 10-22-2018, 12:13 AM   #3
CPU

Go ahead, Exmasters.com is trustworthy Adult web host.
The services that it offers are really excellent and cheap. I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 03:33 AM   #4
clo@

As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds. Exmasters.com hosting service is excellent, the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
I have never seen such an elite service!
Old 10-27-2018, 09:13 AM   #5
FrankLee

Zomro.net host provide Regular backup on daily, weekly and monthly bases. Infinitive host will make sure your website is up and running 99.99% of the time.
Features:
Zomro.net host are loaded with features that is most needed to your business. Features includes SSL integration, comodo DDOS protection, and other standard features such as: PHP, Perl, MySQL, control panel and SMTP and more.
Support:
Zomro.net host provides greatest support of all time, if you are looking for sever migration from older server to new server, They take care of that without any charge. They will be in contact with you, Through phone, skype and and support ticket and provides full guidance and support. Their Dedicated and VPS hosting provides fully managed solution to you.
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 10:46 PM   #6
How?

I have been hosting my adult content web sites at exmasters.com vps hosting account. I like their pricing.
It is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote