Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-08-2016, 08:51 AM   #1
afrodita

offshroe dedicated server at low price

What host is good at delivering quality and reliable offshore dedicated servers at low prices?
Is that pirateshosting.net or ... ?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2016, 03:59 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

I consider Superbithost.com to be the best option for getting Bitcoin offshore servers in various server locations. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 02:48 AM   #3
thewebhosting

When you choose the dedicated server, be sure that you are not choosing the hardware vendor. Because, when you run into problems with your dedicated server, just a hardware vendor won't help you out. It's recommended that you choose the dedicated server provider with most skilled support. If you have not purchased the dedicated server yet, I could suggest you another excellent hosting provider. AccuWebHosting is the leading dedicated server provider since 2003 serving over 20000+ customers across the globe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- The best Web Hosting Directory
100+ hosting companies listed
thewebhosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:41 AM   #4
Infinite

If you are looking for best european server host my recommendation is to get it from Giga-RDP.ca. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 10:42 AM   #5
Celsius

Use pirateshosting.net servers with no hesitations as they are proven to be the best in delivering quality and low cost offshore dedicated servers.
Their tech staff is fast and troubleshooting.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 01:04 AM   #6
CPU

I have recommended Superbithost.com to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host. I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.

Really perfect offshore host that accepts Bitcoin - a great plus for them.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 05:04 AM   #7
SanGoku

You can trust 4Goodhosting and they are really PERFECT HOSTING Provider. I have transferred all my sites to their dedicated hosting package and no regrets! The servers are faster and up 100%! The speed is so much faster than other hosts I have used before. Support is 24/7 active and responsive. All of my support questions are answered in minutes and not hours. Just try them!
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:31 AM   #8
Grignard

I know Giga-RDP.ca servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase that is perfect place for your needs. Support is second to none.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:04 AM   #9
Edmund

To my mind Giga-RDP.ca are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 04:06 AM   #10
Gorrilas

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. My recommendation is Rackend.com servers that are located in Switzerland and perfectly suitable for any webmaster with their high uptime and available team.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:16 AM   #11
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
To be used for what? How should the connection. Please post more details.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 12:52 AM   #12
How?

Why not to give Warez-host.com a try?

Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.
Their features can't be beat - basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote