Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-21-2014, 05:05 AM   #1
deepitseo

best online shopping site india

best online shopping site with low price of item in india

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2014, 05:28 AM   #2
singhabhishek25

I think Myntra is very good for clothing and Flipkart for electronics, I do not buy from anywhere else and yes Jabong is also good and cannot be neglected.

| |
|
---best urologist Hyderabad, Website design Hyderabad, urologist, best, website company
singhabhishek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:21 PM   #3
ChristinaCa

There are best Indian online shopping sites:
1. Flipkart.com
2.Jabong.com
3.Amazon.in
4.ebay.in
5.Myntra.com
6.Snapdeal.com
7.Shopclues.com
8.Yebhi.com
9.Homeshop18.com
10.Pepperfry.com

|
ChristinaCa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:50 AM   #4
ledtubelight

1Flipkart.com
2.Jabong.com
3.Amazon.in
4.ebay.in
5.Myntra.com
6.Snapdeal.com
7.Shopclues.com
8.Yebhi.com
9.Homeshop18.com
10.Pepperfry.com

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:02 AM   #5
ganikasharma

1Flipkart.com
2.Jabong.com
3.Amazon.in
4.ebay.in
5.Myntra.com
6.Snapdeal.com
7.Shopclues.com
8.Yebhi.com

These are best online shopping site./
ganikasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 01:43 AM   #6
EricDave

I like amazon.in as their delivery are very much fast paced in any corner of india. snapdeal suffers a lot in terms of delivering the purchased items. Also while shopping online you need to check the prices and Personally I found most of the items are quite cheap on Amazon.in.

EricDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:53 AM   #7
gurjitvmseol234

Yes snapdeal is not good company, rate list are not updated. I ordered then for 5 days, I called couple of times for my order status. They told it's in process and on 6th day they cancelled it . As the demand of that product was high in market and rate was appreciated so they thought it's better to cancel it now. Then I had to order same product from some other online portal in 15% higher prices. Customer care is very poor for customer's satisfaction and they did not answer my query when I asked for reason for cancellation. They just reply order is cancelled.

Customer care follow up of tradus.com is really good and guys are helpful. I talked with 3 executives they are good and really helpful and they talk with vendor on our behalf if any issue.
gurjitvmseol234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:59 AM   #8
mobile_apps

1. Flipkart.com
2.Jabong.com
3.Amazon.in
4.ebay.in
5.Myntra.com
6.Snapdeal.com
7.Shopclues.com
8.Yebhi.com
9.Homeshop18.com
10.Pepperfry.com

|
|
mobile_apps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:30 AM   #9
mame

Jabong.com very nice

mame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:19 AM   #10
HighTechOcean

Send a message via ICQ to HighTechOcean Send a message via AIM to HighTechOcean Send a message via MSN to HighTechOcean Send a message via Yahoo to HighTechOcean
I believe Flipkart and Snapdeal are best sites for shopping.
HighTechOcean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:29 AM   #11
hongleijia

Well I would like to go with the Amazon site because one can find a large number of options from this site!!

hongleijia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:57 PM   #12
gaurav2020

There are any site such as

1Flipkart.com
2.Jabong.com
3.Amazon.in
4.ebay.in
5.Myntra.com
6.Snapdeal.com
7.Shopclues.com
8.Yebhi.com

These are best online shopping site.

|
gaurav2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:10 AM   #13
ledtubelight

1. Flipkart.com
2.Jabong.com
3.Amazon.in
4.ebay.in
5.Myntra.com
6.Snapdeal.com
7.Shopclues.com
8.Yebhi.com
9.Homeshop18.com
10.Pepperfry.com

Old 08-25-2014, 12:18 AM   #14
josephcaron

Hello

1.Amazon.in
2.Home shop 18.com
3.Snapdeal.com
4.Flipkart.com
5.Myntra.com
The best sites for on line shopping

josephcaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:43 AM   #15
ledtubelight

home shop 18