Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 03-26-2013, 02:32 AM   #1
markboucher12

Best CMS for SEO

I always prefer Joomla to be the best cms that is suitable both for user-friendly and SEO-friendly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
markboucher12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2013, 06:39 AM   #2
semaphore.v

True Joomla is best, even my site is in joomla

semaphore.v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #3
spaculus

Website Development Company

Joomla & Wordpress is best CMS for SEO.

spaculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #4
christinapor

any CMS can be good for SEO, you have to modify your CMS for 2-3 things

- it should be light weight
- there should be proper bot reading on page
- avoid use of too many scripts/use gzip

Recommended for newbies and non technical person - Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal/Mambo

christinapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:40 AM   #5
deepak27

Joomla & WordPress both are best CMS regarding SEO.

|
deepak27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 04:24 AM   #6
irummuneer

True Joomla is best, even my site is in joomla

|
|
|
irummuneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:05 AM   #7
arunt

Wordpress is the bes CMS for SEO

arunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:37 PM   #8
Halwits

I agree with you. Joomla is the best CMS for SEO.
Halwits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #9
noahwilson

Wordpress and Joomla both are best and powerfull CMS, provide best onpage seo.

|
|
|
noahwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:36 PM   #10
iqbal51

I have a website. I made it using Joomla 2.5 version. I think you are wright Joomla is the best CMS for SEO.
iqbal51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:20 AM   #11
shivendra12

Lightbulb Best CMS for SEO

My think Wordpress and combination with the most important plugins for SEO and setting this plugin properly will really help (if you need guide to set up all in seo pack, this video might help). My post is indexed a few minutes after i publish. I am surprised myself

shivendra12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:42 AM   #12
sahithya

I also prefer Joomla CMS,because it is SEO friendly as well as user friendly website.

|
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:58 PM   #13
jayanta1

I think Wordpress is best CMS for SEO purpose. You can install many plugins which helps in SEO work. With the right selection of plugins and proper permalinks selected, WordPress is a true powerhouse when it comes to SEO.
Then you can choose Drupal also. Drupal, like WordPress, relies heavily on plugins to enable SEO functionality at its fullest. Drupal sites typically perform quite well by default but with the addition of the right modules, it too becomes a powerhouse.

jayanta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:06 AM   #14
Multi-Techs

WordPress has a very nice SEO plugin but joomla is a better CMS in my opinion so I would say joomla.

Multi-Techs IT Solutions & Creative Media

Multi-Techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:25 AM   #15
binarynpixel

Joomla and Wordpress both are best CMS and more friendly with SEO method.

|
|
binarynpixel is offline   Reply With Quote