Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-11-2019, 02:06 AM   #1
Michel001

Netherlands offshore vps hosting?

I need help to choose reliable host in Netherlands along with helpful techs.
What NL web hosts do you know?
As for me, I found warez-host.com - their offshore vps hosting deals look quite good.
I need Linux with 50 gbs of HD + 1500 gbs of bandwidth.
What host in Netherlands is better? And why?

Old 06-11-2019, 11:39 AM   #2
afrodita

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com can be suitable fo royu.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:21 AM   #3
serverwala

serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
serverwala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 11:25 AM   #4
grunn

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net are the best in NL.
Their support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 02:01 AM   #5
How?

Warez-host.com in my opinion is quite a decent offshore web host in all regards, the setup time was amazing, the quickest i've experienced yet. Here are their discounts: https://www.warez-host.com/hosting-promotions.php

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 08:38 AM   #6
kronos77

Accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who are interested in getting quality services at modest rates.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 01:19 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Excellent so far. The support is amazing. I have a reseller account and the flexibility is great. I have ssh access, whm, cpanel. Warez-host.com is the best offshore host - recommended.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:55 AM   #8
tommylii

Hostsailor.com and asvhost.com are the best European hosting providers.
All is good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price. I recommend them without any reservation, go to them.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote