Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-08-2016, 03:46 AM   #1
Edmund

server with good conditions

Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea about dedicated server host providing good conditions?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a very good support.
Any info on WooServers.com dedicated hosting services?
Are they offering reasonable deals?
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-08-2016, 04:57 AM   #2
jacobwallace

Send a message via AIM to jacobwallace Send a message via Yahoo to jacobwallace
I have never heard about this hosting provider,but you can compare their reviews and customer feedback in various web hosting forums and review sites.
jacobwallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 06:50 AM   #3
grunn

I'd like to draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com. These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2016, 04:06 AM   #4
Michel001

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan. As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.

Check out these decent web hosting providers, they offer nice dedicated servers:

1) HostingSource.com ; 2) Swissns.ch ; 3) Wiredhost.com

Their servers are stable, their network uptime is great. They can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free. Compare them and choose the best one.
Old 08-20-2016, 05:35 AM   #5
akashsharma1

Rackspace is the best dedicated hosting provider. I have been using their services and I have never faced any problem with their services.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 11:21 PM   #6
praveenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
Hey Guys, does anyone has any idea about dedicated server host providing good conditions?
I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a host that has a very good support.
Any info on WooServers.com dedicated hosting services?
Are they offering reasonable deals?
Basically when ever you purchase the new Dedicated server always run disk read write speed, if its good then only host your website on new server else ask hosting provider to change the server.

If you have any further queries, then let us know.

- Reliable Web Hosting Provider
E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
█ 24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup
praveenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:05 AM   #7
Grignard

Use SiveHost.com dedi deals with no hesitations, they have stable servers which are supported well around the clock and prices are competitive.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote