Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #1
manderson

Whom you like most?

I love my friends than anyone in this world.

So whom You love the most:

Father
Mother
Friends
Lover or whom?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
manderson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2012, 01:40 AM   #2
serena85

May I chose all of them?
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:23 AM   #3
0092directory

i love all mother,father ,friends

|
0092directory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:04 AM   #4
SCarlisle

Tough one! All family members and the Steelers! Sorry...Had to throw that in there.

SCarlisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #5
santino6250

i like my family
Watch The devil inside Online | Watch The Iron Lady Online
santino6250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:13 AM   #6
Herzberg

Definitely Father & Mother..
Both are important for me.
Herzberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:48 AM   #7
noshan

Parents,
I love them so much.

noshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:53 AM   #8
Markeric

I love my mother, father and my lover.

|
|
|
Markeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #9
jerrydu

I love my mother, husband and my elder sisters.....

|
jerrydu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 12:07 AM   #10
Harjeet

All parents, brothers, friends....

Harjeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:09 AM   #11
alen12345

Definitely, All are important Father, Mother, Friends and Lover etc.

alen12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #12
Ryan smith

Thanks to all of you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:19 PM   #13
altonroot

Tough one! I don't want to name one, I love my mom and dad too much while my friends are my life. In-fact, I want to add my wife who is giving me the energy to earn more and enjoy more in life.

altonroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 11:41 PM   #14
Mehak

I love all my family members including father & mother but don't love friends as compared to my family members.

Last edited by Mehak; 05-28-2014 at 11:51 PM..
Mehak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 12:06 AM   #15
peterfreddy

family first, lover second, friend last
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote