Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 05-28-2012, 11:17 AM   #1
jamesranatte

Question Wordpress templates?

Hello friends I want to know that What on page SEO factors should I look for in a Wordpress template?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
jamesranatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-04-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
dawidtailor

Hi jamesranatte,
I think you not use wordpress template in on page seo factors.On page seo you can work very good and make some changes online.Wordpress template is only use more off page seo so you have to change your wordpress link.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
ShivJaiswaL

Wordpress templets are should not too heavy that reflects landing speed of site . Do not use too many plugins .

|
ShivJaiswaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:33 AM   #4
jonemike

On page seo factors already build in WordPress theme.

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 02:34 AM   #5
maxsamuel

i think word press should be used only for making some blog which can help us to get index.

|
maxsamuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:43 PM   #6
gfxhead

I would like to suggest gfxhead.com/templates/wordpress-themes/ .

gfxhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:23 AM   #7
gurjitvmseol234

I think you not use wordpress template in on page seo factors.

gurjitvmseol234 is offline   Reply With Quote