Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-15-2020, 11:19 PM   #1
clo@

What host is better? Why?

Require up to 50 gbs of disk space
+ register 1 .info domain
Pay with Bitcoin
What can you say about Hostforweb.com , Hostrocket.com and Rockhoster.com hosting services?
How are their web hosting solutions? What host is better? Why?

Old 04-22-2020, 03:03 AM   #2
How?

I contacted them telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely. Now I am happy running my sites at Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 11:32 AM   #3
grunn

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are the best.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support,
- free bonuses such as website builder, templates, domains, etc.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 02:15 AM   #4
Stellajones

I would like to suggest you that Dreamhost is the best web hosting provider which offers 24X7 customer support services to their customers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
Stellajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 12:26 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I have not been disappointed. Rockhoster.com is an extremely proficient host and usually manages to answer support tickets in 10 minutes or less. All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 11:56 AM   #6
Celsius

You know libertyvps.net and hosting.uk plans are worthy.
I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 04:19 AM   #7
Michel001

It took me 2 weeks to find HostForWeb provider. I've compared more than 50 hosts, their pricing, uptime guarantee, customer reviews and feedbacks. I must say that I did a really good choice of web host.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:48 PM   #8
CPU

+ vote for Hostforweb hosting solutions.

They also explained me how to drive high amount of traffic to my website, and build quality link networks.
I am 100% satisfied dealing with this web host. Recommend their hosting services.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 04:01 AM   #9
danielnash

Godaddy is the best hosting provider

|
|
|
|
|
|
danielnash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 01:53 AM   #10
malina.smith

All web hosting providers are good until you use it because every user has its requirement and budget, therefore you can't select a web hosting on others' recommendations.
malina.smith is offline   Reply With Quote