Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 01-28-2013, 04:43 AM   #1
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
A Banned Site Re-indexed By Google and MSN Live within 24 hours - EASY!

So it seems it is possible and over at http://www.omg-1.com the experiment is proving itself.

The question was 'Can we take a banned site - No pages indexed in google, yahoo or live and can we give it life and PR rank?'

Well it took 2 days for a banned domain to enter the MSN Live and the Google Indexes. Now thats fast.

But how was it done

Actually the website is set up as a tutorial on how to succeed with SEO seach engine optimization. It is a step by step guild to soring in the SERPs ranking.

Just take a look at all the free tools offered all over the internet that practically force the search engines to index you. Take a hint and follow the links on this site, they take you to amazing free optimization tools.

So here are the basic steps that got this domain re-indexed after being banned.

20 September 2007 -

1. Added content- index.php | experiment.html | report.html | paid-directories.html

2. Put together an article about the 'Website Directory Submission Experiment'

3. Submit the article to digg.com, please if you are a member please then digg this story!

3. Wait as long as I can to submit our article below to 640 Article Directories with Article Submitter.

I want this website submission experiment webpage to be indexed by google first! This will secure that http://www.omg-1.com is the original source article and then we will not go into the googles suplimentals index. We do not want google to assume an articles site which we submitted to is the article source. Make sure you get your articles into the big article directories!

4. Continue to submit to the web directory database, placing the site into eg. http://ww.webdirectory.za/business/internet/promotions/

5. SEO TECHNIQUES

- Placed TARGET="BLANK" on all outgoing links I have so many outlinks to very reputable sources. It is smart to keep people on your site, so let them view your suggested outgoing urls, but always leave your site page open. I even placed TARGET="BLANK" on affiliate links such as

Website Submitter | Article Submitter

Then I went ahead and placed up meta tags with an off beat title to the site

<.title>That is only 10c for a permanent link pointing to your website!<.title>

its actually a one line sales pitch. In the description i just cut a block of text out of my main body

<.meta name="Description" content="We will hand submit YOUR site to 2000 FREE DIRECTORIES for $200 US That is only 10c for a permant link pointing to your website! Compare that with adwords | SEO search engine optimization is link building." /.>

and pasted it straight in as the meta description. I also use this description across all directory site submissions and acticle site submissions.

Also FORCE GOOGLE to visit your site in everyway possible

1. Reinclusion request.
2. ADD URL.
3. Place Adsense.
4. Place a google search form on your site.
5. Set-up adwords campaign and force google to scan your sites keywords! How?

Use the capaign keywords tool and select the option 'Site Related Keywords'

Here is what Google scanned, so we can see an insight into what Google thinks about this site, and it's a perfect result!

5. Setup an Adwords Campaign using the suggested keywords, create some Adwords Adds. I have posted my Adds below!

6. I added the very important OnlyWire button

7. Place http://www.omg-1.com to these directories ASAP!

8. Free email subscription service set up on the site for you to sign up to receive our SEO strategy techniques and discounts.

9. Placed a free translation script on the site to cater for foreign language visitors. 10 x the pages to index for the engines.

PS. please note that we are already indexed in Google and MSN Live after one day, 20 September 2007.

Will it last?

Probably not as we will be indexed but now categorized and themed and adjusted within the SERPs.
So we will come and go - but indexed for two major engines within two days is very good!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-14-2014, 01:12 AM   #2
sendflowerindia

one of my websites took more than a year to re-index in google.
Old 06-20-2014, 03:10 AM   #3
omthavertch

ice post bro and yes please keep posting such useful post
omthavertch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 04:00 AM   #4
adilmmn

really awesome article i was serching it from long time

adilmmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 09:45 AM   #5
sven123

Oh, really? It can be done? Wow, Thanks for the good info.

sven123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:37 AM   #6
larrypaul

an amazing technique wherein the user ables to reindex the website so fast. Generally manually doing takes a lot of time and sometimes even more than a year..

|
|
|
|
larrypaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:14 AM   #7
balanewscience

Good to know. Thanks for sharing good information.

|
|
balanewscience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:43 AM   #8
mrhmamun

Glad to know, very helpful information, thanks for sharing.

mrhmamun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 09:44 AM   #9
krohit1245

thanks for the information

krohit1245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 01:34 PM   #10
prateek70007

Help !!

I have a site, http://www.hostingfever.in From past 2 months i am trying to increase the rank of site in Google but still no results. I added Sitemap, updated site frequently, added keywords at proper locations. Can anyone help me out where i am missing? Any suggestions. Thanks in advance.
prateek70007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:23 AM   #11
brainmoore

It is all about giving something important to the users on the web depending on our business. And guides, how to, tutorials and stories are something which attract both users and bots, that is exactly what has happened and got prominence for the same in SERPs.

brainmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 04:56 PM   #12
duynt688_92

www. SUACHUAMAYTINH79 .com Là trung tâm sửa chữa máy tính thuộc Công ty Phùng Gia. Cung cấp các dịch vụ liên quan đến máy tính như: Sửa chữa laptop, Sửa chữa laptop lấy ngay, Sửa chữa máy in, Sửa chữa máy Fax, Sửa chữa máy photocoppy, Sửa chữa máy đếm tiền...cung cấp các linh kiện laptop, linh kiện máy tính, linh kiện máy in, linh kiện máy photocoppy, linh kiện máy fax và các phụ kiện cho máy tính giá rẻ. Với hơn 5 năm trong nghề và phát triển Phùng Gia đã và đang khẳng định mình trên thị trường cung cấp linh, phụ kiện máy tính và các thiết bị tin học cùng với dịch vụ sửa chữa máy tính chuyên nghiệp hàng đầu Việt Nam.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:27 PM   #13
ExpoFineBlogger

Nothing but nonsense and garbage!

Where quality exceeds expectation
ExpoFineBlogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:27 AM   #14
niel

Having a slow computer? Need to upgrade your computer? visit www.howtomakepcfaster.net

Visit
niel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 05:27 AM   #15
jessicalad

Ideally this is not possible but may be with the help of some bad techniques it can quite be possible..

|
jessicalad is offline   Reply With Quote