Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-13-2012, 03:44 AM   #1
sophia21

Making nose smaller

Hi, I want to get my nose shorter as it appears too big on my face. I feel very ashamed with my nose. Is there any which is helpful in making nose smaller? I don’t want to get nose job (rhinoplasty) as I want to get it naturally. Please help!
Thanks
sophia21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2012, 03:21 AM   #2
sergeyk

so you can make it smaller with the help of makeup, just try to make it lighter than the whole tone of your face and there will be an impression that it is small. btw you can search for some make-up videos.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 12:13 AM   #3
JanPaul

On youtube and Google has many tips for your problem....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JanPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:33 AM   #4
Ryan smith

Thanks you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote