Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 09-14-2015, 08:28 AM   #1
manige3e

Location: UNIT 1B THE SUMMIT MANCHESTER ROAD BURNLEY BB11 5HG
How to Increase my keyword on google ranking

hello friends how are you ? please tell me how to improve my keyword i am also daily blog ,document,socialmarking please tell some think new idea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

manige3e is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2015, 06:36 PM   #2
SusanKing

I'm not sure if I fully understood your question but I believe your are looking for tips to improve keywords ranking in Google .. Please correct me if I'm wrong .. the tips are:

1) Focus on Long-Tail Keywords
2) Proper Title for Blog Posts
3) Content Length and Quality Both Matters
4) Image ALT Tags
5) Internal Linking
6) Keyword Research is Important
7) Get More Social Shares to Improve Keywords Ranking
8) Description Plays an Important Role
9) Build Backlinks By Commenting, Guest Posting Etc

SusanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:14 AM   #3
yasar

1.Create a more number of back link for your site
2.keep quality content for your site
3.add xml site map
4.increase your site loading speed
5.add title tag meta tag description
6.image alt tag
7.give a more powerfull keyword

|
|
|
|
|
yasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 05:36 AM   #4
officialhusain

Thanks for info

Whatsapp Status
Facebook Status

officialhusain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 06:55 PM   #5
davidframe

You means make your keyword of your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge cover has a good rank at google?May be you should know the SEO.

Last edited by davidframe; 09-19-2015 at 08:31 PM..
davidframe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 12:41 AM   #6
Sangeetakashyap

Keyword ranking is the crucial factor for increasing the visibility of any website in Google search engine. Without a keyword it is impossible to rank your website easily and to drag the viewers attention towards your website instantly. So, to increase the keyword ranking of your website and to make your website visible in front of your targeted audience, you must do SEO for it.

The best thing about SEO is that it can help you to promote your business easily and to spread its awareness all over the world quickly. Some of the SEO tasks that you assist you to rank your keywords in different search engines are:

1. QnA
2. Forum posting
3. Blog posting
4. Social Bookmarking
5. Guest posting
6. Web2.0
7. Social media marketing
8. Search engine marketing
Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 10:57 PM   #7
amolhshah

That was helpful Thanks!

amolhshah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 03:16 AM   #8
Ajitkumar3344

Blogging and Web 2.0 are the best ideas to promote your keyword on the google. you can use those links for your link building tasks like Social bookmarking, Image backlinking, PPT/ PDF creation, Forum, and many more tasks are available you can select to optimize your keyword.

Ajitkumar3344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 04:31 AM   #9
manish sharma

thanks to all of u for the reply my question was also the same
manish sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:58 PM   #10
Rajbir Lorriet

Build relevant backlinks in order to rank your keywords.
Rajbir Lorriet is offline   Reply With Quote