Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-14-2012, 03:09 AM   #1
sophia21

Looking for Trainer a best Tennis?

Hello guys, I’m looking for a best tennis trainer for my sister. She has just started learning tennis. She wants to become a tennis star. I have found many clubs near my area but I want to give her training at home for few years. She is just 8 years old now. So can anyone suggest where can I find best tennis trainers in UK?

Last edited by sophia21; 05-14-2012 at 11:17 PM..
sophia21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
chrisv32

Have you tried using google? Just type in tennis trainer and your location. You should find someone

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

chrisv32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:38 PM   #3
huyhang

I like tennis!

|
|
|
|
huyhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:37 AM   #4
skwmk2012

According to me the best five step to Tannis trainer equipment:-

1. Develop Technique: stroke a stationary ball, focus on optimum balance, footwork and rotation.
2. Timing: keep the ball in motion, stroke every 2nd or 3rd return.
3. Combine Footwork and Preparation: to stroke a ball that is directed near the hitting zone.
4. Multi Step Over Drills: position, balance, step in, stroke and return to ready position.
5. Recoil Ball Technique: coach demonstrates that timing is the same as returning a ball volleyed from the net.

Office Pools Football l Football Office Pools
skwmk2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:50 PM   #5
Ryan smith

Thanks to all of you guys for sharing such a very useful information.

Ryan smith is offline   Reply With Quote