Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 05-16-2013, 06:18 AM   #1
microsylet

how to increase facebook likes

i am really interested to know about how to increase facebook likes i would highly appreciated if anyone inform me the tricks of increasing likes in Facebook
microsylet is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2013, 06:47 AM   #2
bryanf101

Ask your friends to join your facebook fan page.
Offer something which might be valuable to your targeted audience. May be free concert ticket
You can also run PPC on facebook for gathering likes.

liver support supplements - Fitness Mania Supplements
bryanf101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #3
bryanf101

Cheap Tactics For gather likes:

Make dummy accounts and add friends. Then ask them to like your page.
Message people and spread the awareness. The more people know that your xyz fan page exist better are your chances of gathering likes.

Offer something which might be valuable to your targeted audience. May be free concert ticket
You can also run PPC on facebook for gathering likes.

liver support supplements - Fitness Mania Supplements
Old 05-16-2013, 06:52 AM   #4
bryanf101

Please other contributors feel free to add your comments to my answer
Old 05-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #5
bryanf101

Opps i missed one:

For Crap likes you can also go for likes exchange program.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
Old 05-21-2013, 02:55 AM   #6
xpertwebinfotec

Always update your Facebook wall with latest, new and interesting information that people like your post.
xpertwebinfotec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:03 AM   #7
shivendra

how to increse to facebook likes

First join the big and open group in Facebook and then post your link . I'm sure you gite it many likes.

shivendra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:22 AM   #8
kaithyedward

I think just create a page and provide updated and correct information to your friends and visitors that impressed them. By orginal updates you can get maximum relvant and quality likes for your page.............

kaithyedward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:49 AM   #9
fbmarketingsoft

Try to promote your page url on friends wall or promote on google+ or twiiter or any other social networking sites. Promote on content related groups on facebook. There are many activities through which you can easily increase your likes.

|
|
fbmarketingsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #10
SanGoku

If you can create fake profile and you use ***y woman on your profile pic I am sure you can have more friends and then more likes coming from your friends.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #11
EmporioJason

Create phony records and add buddies. Then ask them to like your web page.
Message individuals and propagate the attention. The more individuals know that your xyz fan web page are available better are your possibilities of collecting prefers.

get details about the best services

Last edited by EmporioJason; 10-08-2013 at 08:44 PM..
EmporioJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #12
netxsol

i think you used addmefast website to getting Facebook page likes.

|
|
|
|
|
netxsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:46 PM   #13
Budd

Use the promote a post link and give something away if people like your page. I seen 140% like increase. Amazing.

Budd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:49 AM   #14
shivendra12

Lightbulb how to increase facebook likes

Make Content Rich Facebook Tabs
Post Images over Status Updates & Links
Tools
I used tools like Sproutsocial and Crowdbooster to measure my post performance. They help you analyze and track your social media marketing. This was critical because it helped me figure out the optimal time to share the content to get maximum exposure on my Facebook Page. Again, this is important because getting more likes for your posts gets your Facebook Page more visible among your friends, your community, and THEIR friends as well.
Creating Communities
This one’s a no brainer but sometimes forgotten. Interact with your fans. Ask them questions, request opinions, and give them incentives to invite their friends to your page through contest campaigns by using apps like ShortStack. This will help increase your Likes for your Facebook page at zero cost.
Screenshots of my progress

shivendra12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:03 AM   #15
tommyosmena

just post something interesting on people o anything that's unique

tommyosmena is offline   Reply With Quote