Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-17-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
cpsi

Please review my site

I have updated my website a day ago. So can you check my website> If there are any issue then let me know. Your comment really appreciate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
cpsi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 01:40 AM   #2
david1618

simple design, great navigation and nice content..

presentation is good but you can do more work on home page of the portal as you know customer love attractive websites otherwise everything is perfect..

david1618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 01:43 AM   #3
minimilitia2017

<a href="http://www.playstore8.com"> Doodle Army 2 Mini militia unlimited health hack apk download</a>
<a href="http://loggmail.com/www-gmail-com-gmail-login-signup-signin/">gmail signin</a>
<a href="http://www.filmtrendz.com/">Jai Lavakusha video songs download</a>
minimilitia2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:31 AM   #4
officefruitdire

everything is perfect, great design, easy navigation, great introduction video as well.

I love the whole concept of your portal.. keep it up mate

Office Fruit Melbourne
Fruit Box Delivery Melbourne
Fruit Delivery Melbourne
Fruit at Work Melbourne
officefruitdire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 04:26 AM   #5
Imchetan

@cpsi Yeah Sure!!

|
|
Imchetan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:03 AM   #6
micktordoff

A good interactive site with lots of pages.
Google prefers sites that have a lot of pages.

The words "How we works" is bad grammar. "How it works" would be more suitable.

micktordoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 12:33 AM   #7
bleukitchens

very good content

bleukitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 12:17 PM   #8
AmandaCherry

Thumbs up

I have seen your Site its Awesome Bro. Keep it up

|
|
|
|
AmandaCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 06:29 AM   #9
Lebar.123

It seems ok to me.

@ ZeroBounce
Lebar.123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 08:25 AM   #10
chinomoreno

It looks professionally done, however the loading of the pages especially on the homepage really takes time. I hope you can look into it and fix it asap. Slow loading of page will have a negative impact on your site.

chinomoreno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 02:08 AM   #11
johninda

simple design . ilike it

johninda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 08:30 AM   #12
flytosky6973

simple design, great navigation and nice content..

presentation is good but you can do more work on home page of the portal as you know customer love attractive websites otherwise everything is perfect..
flytosky6973 is offline   Reply With Quote