Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #1
jroy

Best option for dedicated hosting?

Hi all,

I'm using arvixe since 2010, at that time they were the best in the list. The features were best, latest technologies and dedicated support team.

For last few months, I'm experiencing the worst support from the company. The hosting application gets errors, the support team is not updated with hosting features and existing errors. They do ask to help myself for installation and prefer to ask manually installation of applications. They take hours to reply and even after 24 hours do not recieve the thank you emails along with pathetic support as well.

I'm looking for another hosting provider for dedicated web hosting. Please suggest me for that. I have used godaddy and hostgator before joining arvixe.

Please don't sign up with ARVIXE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
;

Services in Delhi;

in Delhi;

- Promote your business with facebook.
jroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #2
priyank

it support nyc

If you want to get more information about the it support nyc.
it support nyc
Then i will give you one link just open it and see all the information about the it support nyc.
priyank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:27 AM   #3
clo@

Quote:
I'm looking for another hosting provider for dedicated web hosting. Please suggest me for that. I have used godaddy and hostgator before joining arvixe.
One of the best option is Hostzealot.com - their dedicated servers include many useful features. they are stable and fast. Personally I've had a good run dealing with them.
Customers' safety is the main goal for them.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #4
Edmund

If you are looking for reliable dedicated servers provider you can use services from Hosteasier. You will be pleased by their affordable prices and featured plans.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:42 AM   #5
How?

I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. On the account of the fact, can recommend you to check these decent hosts:They offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from. So, take your time to compare them and choose the best for your specific needs.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #6
Gorrilas

I know that Exmasters if offering high quality dedicated server solutions with high uptime, nice features and low prices.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:12 AM   #7
zitam

Hi, you can go for Ipage or Fatcow for Better Dedicated Hosting.. If you are looking for an Indian Hosting Company you can make right decision to choose HostingRaja, they provide reliable Dedicated and Other Hosting Services in India..

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #8
robtownley

Why not just buy yourself a cheap but powerful pc, such as a dualcore 2.8ghz, 250gb hdd, and 4gb ram, turn it into a LAMP server and then just put it on a fat pipeline with some colocation company, thats the cheapest way to go in my experience.
)
robtownley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 01:08 AM   #9
mastersite

Also you can check http://hostzealot.com/en/dedicated
They have various lines of the dedicated servers so you can chose the one you need.
Good luck
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:52 AM   #10
afrodita

The best dedicated server providers are - b2netsolutions.com and 1paket.com.
Their servers work with no downtime and their support is skillful and responsive.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #11
michael clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroy View Post
Hi all,

I'm using arvixe since 2010, at that time they were the best in the list. The features were best, latest technologies and dedicated support team.

For last few months, I'm experiencing the worst support from the company. The hosting application gets errors, the support team is not updated with hosting features and existing errors. They do ask to help myself for installation and prefer to ask manually installation of applications. They take hours to reply and even after 24 hours do not recieve the thank you emails along with pathetic support as well.

Please don't sign up with ARVIXE.
hi
i suggest you to host your webpage at thewebpole.com they provide with cheapest cost and also customer support as quickly if there is any problem because i use this provider for the last few years their supporting is good to me ......
michael clay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:43 AM   #12
Infinite

I think that Hosteasier will perfectly suit your demands.
They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:57 AM   #13
kayhongbearings

I think with the development of technology, the tachnology used to be updated will be outdated.

kayhongbearings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 02:50 AM   #14
jonemike

nice i really like your post.your post is very informative .

jonemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 12:55 AM   #15
Grignard

If you are looking for reliable dedicated server solutions you can use Hostingsource. You will be pleased by their high performance, useful features and knowledgeable support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote