Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 03-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
bobo.cx

What Industry Did You Use on LinkedIn?

Good morning all,

I've noticed that, because I fill out some commercial documents and/or social media network configuration and "select your industry" question, most of the time not "office service", "office management" or a "virtual assistant" category. Just now I met the problem again, I want to create a LinkedIn account.

For those who are LinkedIn personal information, you choose what category?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bobo.cx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2012, 02:03 AM   #2
lewis.jenefer

SEO related category I like more as it give lots of opportunity to learn and update the SEO industry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
lewis.jenefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:30 AM   #3
joy.williams

I used SEO related Category
joy.williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:37 AM   #4
jamesbond123

It is an opportunity to learn and a lot of updating the SEO industry as a better SEO-related categories.

|
jamesbond123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:59 AM   #5
Allcityloan

I too use SEO related Category

|
|
Allcityloan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:26 PM   #6
Kunalmathur

Currently, I am using Office service category in Linkedin account.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:54 AM   #7
titly555

LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network site, but I sued Linkedin as social networking site, and I got good benefit from here.

|
titly555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #8
Wisestep

I use much is recruiter

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:03 AM   #9
rsewak

i m used SEO Promotion Work
rsewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #10
ShoppingMonk

i mostly use for office purpose as well as most people use it same for business purpose only

ShoppingMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 05:22 PM   #11
doyanblog

i use for commercial only

|
|
|
|
|
doyanblog is offline   Reply With Quote