Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2018, 12:12 AM   #31
GeekerM

WordPress is the best way to make easy website for you, You can choose different themes based on your requirement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ll
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ll
ll
GeekerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 02:17 AM   #32
Ageshka

I have an online store that I created on the Shopify platform. I like that with the help of such site constructor you can create your site very quickly and using additional software, such as https://apps.shopify.com/upsell-cross-sell-products , for example, you can make your online store more convenient for customers, you can create a better offer for your customers and increase your sales very fast. In addition, ready-made applications are cheaper than if you apply for IT outsourcing to create an application for your business.

Last edited by Ageshka; 03-23-2020 at 02:20 AM..
Ageshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 10:39 AM   #33
Kevin

Wordpress is really good, but what about other web design tools? I personally find website builders to be easier. They can provide you with all the necessary features and beautifully designed templates. In case you are interested, there is a review on https://www.beautifullife.info/web-d...site-builders/. Hopefully, it will be useful for you.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 12:58 AM   #34
william17

In my opinion, one should go with WordPress while building a website for their business, as WordPress is simple, easy to learn/use and provides chances for a lot of creativity and has dynamic layouts. There is also N number of plugins for WordPress which can be used to make your website more interactive and easy to monitor.
Hope it helps.
william17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 05:13 AM   #35
sahithya

I would recommend using WordPress. It is a free publishing software and content management system (CMS) that is popular. It is open-source allowing developers to create a wide array of plug-ins, themes and widgets.

|
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote