Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-02-2014, 01:53 AM   #1
preetising4321

How to choose keyword for a site?

Hi guys
I want to make keyword for my website,but i am new so i do not know how o make keyword.So please suggest me "How to choose keyword for a site?"..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
preetising4321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2014, 05:51 AM   #2
vantrendin

The basic need is to find the keaywords related to your main site moto i.e, for what purpose your are creating a website and the products or services you provide in the site.

|
vantrendin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:43 AM   #3
isha.lovie

popular

you can use google adword keyword planner

-
isha.lovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 06:49 AM   #4
john00

You can choose the keyword on the keyword planner tool. This tool is also give the competition of the keyword.

john00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:39 AM   #5
dakrman

best tool is keyword planner

Last edited by dakrman; 01-02-2014 at 08:44 AM..
dakrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:50 PM   #6
arpitamalik15

you can use google adwordtool is the bast ..

Last edited by arpitamalik15; 01-02-2014 at 10:52 PM..
arpitamalik15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:50 AM   #7
jobtardisport

your keyword should be in high ranking and low competition...

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 06:05 AM   #8
KJohns

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetising4321 View Post
Hi guys
I want to make keyword for my website,but i am new so i do not know how o make keyword.So please suggest me "How to choose keyword for a site?"..
The best practice is to first understand the theme and the purpose of the website before structuring it because without understanding the purpose of the website one can not promote it for its targeted audience. Visit your competitors websites frequently and choose the best and suitable keywords that describes your business in an excellent way. optimize them on regular basis and keep on searching more and more keywords to include them in your keyword list.

KJohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:40 PM   #9
hopy

Google keyword planner is the best keyword tools for website keyword selections

-
-
hopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:37 PM   #10
Die_heart

go to google keyword planner

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 02:11 AM   #11
mahimajain

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetising4321 View Post
Hi guys
Hey...... use google keyword planner and easily search keyword which you want to put.

|
|
mahimajain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:56 PM   #12
zalo

Google Ad words is best keyword for us and wish it will help to you also

-
-
zalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 11:36 PM   #13
Honey497

You can use Google keywords Planner tool for choosing the relevant keywords for a website.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:17 AM   #14
deepitseo

You Can Use Google Keywords..

|
|
deepitseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:31 AM   #15
shrikant.softwi

Google keyword planner is the most used keyword tool today.
- Kolhapur Area.
Expert
in Maharashtra
shrikant.softwi is offline   Reply With Quote