Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 05-07-2012, 12:25 AM   #1
Mark Jackson

Pinterest Links

Hello Guys,

Pinterest currently also have dofollow backlinks to sources back to your websites.I am confused about Pinterest backlinks. Can anyone tell me Pinterst backlink?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is the Facebook Developer Company
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2012, 03:42 AM   #2
seoowner

I think Pintrest back links are do follow back links , I am updating daily.
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
growtap81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Jackson View Post
Hello Guys,

Pinterest currently also have dofollow backlinks to sources back to your websites.I am confused about Pinterest backlinks. Can anyone tell me Pinterst backlink?
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration.

People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and share their favorite recipes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

growtap81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:38 AM   #4
kinglee

Yes pinterest provide do follow link, probably they want to attract more users participate.

Pyramid Film -

Power Cool Film -
kinglee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #5
jeresteem99

It is like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this.

- A *36 worksheet FREE to download!

|

jeresteem99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:38 AM   #6
born_star16

I have shared some pics there but the link is no follow. Not sure it will give back link or not but it is no follow.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 AM   #7
johnmartin434

nice post thanks
johnmartin434 is offline   Reply With Quote