Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-02-2020, 04:15 AM   #1
Michel001

attractive offshore hosting deals?

I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over 3 web hosts and compare their pricing.
- 250 gbs of disk space (SSD), Linux
I've found the host called Hostplay.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive offshore hosting deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

Old 07-03-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
kronos77

Hosting from rockhoster.com and inxy.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have bee useful to me on my site.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote