Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-17-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
michaeljackson1

About SEO service

I am new in the field of online business and therefore, I am trying to understand the various aspects that are associated with the business and also the different SEO tactics. Since I am not much aware of the different tactics I am here with few queries. What are the expecting prices of SEO? Is it possible for anyone to get the SEO services within budget? Currently, I am searching for a reliable SEO professional in this field. How can I be successful in such a technique? Please tell me something about the SEO firms.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
michaeljackson1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
shanmarsh2

I depends on the number of keywords and the competition on those keywords so analyze first the competition and then do analysis how much you have pay your effort to getting rank on the SERP.
shanmarsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 05:18 AM   #3
Zotty

Yeah there are many factors here.

Your competition of the keywords that you are targeting being a big one.

Remember in SEO you typically get what you pay for. In my business I can go down two routes for my customers one of which is using automated tools for my link building and the other is manual linking for the whole process.

The terms here are black hat being automated and white hat being manual.

Although I just used the term black hat I do not believe what I do to be black hat as I only post out quality content that people and search engines love to read not only getting me backlinks but also getting me customers coming in directly through my articles.

Automated methods are cheaper than manual.

On top of this my customers have the option of paying me a monthly fee for the up keep of their keywords because if you are in any kind of competitive niche and you reach page 1 it means you have knocked someone off to get there. They will want to get there place back so keeping someone employed every month for general upkeep can be a good idea.
Zotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #4
Commodityman

When looking for an SEO firm you have to look at what they have been able to do for themselves. Read the content on their site, there are many the claim to do great SEO, but there are mispellings on the site. Make a phone call to the company see if they answer the phone? If not, then I wouldn't do business with them.

Your keywords and how competitive they are will make a difference and good SEO company will know if you say I would like to rank number one for "backlinks", and will tell you that it is going to take some time.

The other important thing to remember is you have to build your links gradually. I have enough staff to put up 10K backlinks over the week if I want, but we have a new domain and I cannot risk putting up that many backlinks in a short period of time.

I hope this helps for your search of a SEO company.
Commodityman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
sparxnancy

I think you can easily get SEO service in the net easily,as there are many reputes SEO company present .
sparxnancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #6
nihittuli

Hi, we are a reputable SEO company which are charging at affordable SEO Rates. We are a dedicated SEO Company India. You can contact us anytime for any queries. Thank you
nihittuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:59 AM   #7
zamina

You will see different prices with different professionals but thing is that how much time need and what techniques they will use.
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:40 AM   #8
alina albert

If you are interested then i know about one company which is good because we are taking services from that company but better is to do study on it and then get a decision.
If you think then you can PM me or Go on this site http://www.thestrategicinsight.com/
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 12:37 AM   #9
sanketflurry

You will get many seo company from Google search engine from them select one as per your budget will be good for you
sanketflurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:28 AM   #10
krtyaseo

SEO Services are designed to help you build a strong online presence over time so you can get the best results out of your website's search engine ...

krtyaseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:56 AM   #11
ledtubelight

An SEO service provider utilizes the practice of search engine optimization to increase the amount of visitors to a Web site by obtaining high-ranking placements in the search results page of search engines (SERP). Typically, a business will hire a service provider to improve its organic Google search result listings.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:07 AM   #12
kendy1402

SEO is just one of the marketing techniques to promote its products and optical user to efficiently and fastest
kendy1402 is offline   Reply With Quote