Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 04:00 AM   #1
gaurav.solanki

Method of using Facebook and twitter for traffic on site

How can we increase traffic through social networking sites like face book, twitter etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
gaurav.solanki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
john321

Twitter and Facebook are very populair platforms to spread the news. Wouldn't it be great if you could publish new forum topics to this platform? This way people can subscribe to your forum's Twitter / Facebook page so they always know what is going on. It might even get you new visitors and improve traffic to your site.

|
john321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:32 AM   #3
Ammy Tisdale

Just join the groups and communities relevant to your niche and then participate. Get as many likes as you can.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
hutton

Twitter and Facebook are very populair
hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 06:12 AM   #5
hutton

Twitter and Facebook are very
hutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
Ale Silva

good tip, thanks

Ale Silva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:31 AM   #7
rubymooree

Increase traffic through Friends
Friends are the heart of the social networking attitude, and when promoting content this can be a valuable tool in viral marketing. The more friends you have in your network, the more visibility you will have when promoting.
rubymooree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #8
RigBeGone

I would like to know more

I would like to know more about how to get social media traffic.

RigBeGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:11 AM   #9
RigBeGone

I have heard that if you get enough facebook likes you can get a whole bunch of PR

RigBeGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:29 AM   #10
kelly125

Facebook and twitter marketing is effective marketing but it should be done effectively and naturally.

kelly125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:21 AM   #11
cheaproofing15

get lots of friends and followers so they can be updated with your site

l

cheaproofing15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:35 AM   #12
anuns

Hello
That is the good and better method to use facebook and twitter first you make and good circle on the facebook and twitter after increasing followers than you can share your story and get more traffic.

|
|
|
|

anuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #13
ProClerk

Hey guys,

Facebook:
Hi there,

Facebook is one of the best way of marketing. I know some guys who will share your website link 3 time on his Facebook with his 900+ real targeted friends for $5, I purchase from this guy & I really pleased with his work, its really great!
NeoGills: I will share your website link on facebook 10 times for $6 - SEOClerks

Or if you want Facebook likes for your page then here's a guy who will provide 200 facebook likes for $10, this will also promote your site as well:
Rancid: I will provide 200 facebook likes for $10 - SEOClerks

OR, if you want a more like then he will provide 1000 facebook likes to your page for $50
golden7849: I will provide 1000 facebook likes to your page for $50 - SEOClerks

Or, you can buy a Facebook account where you have more over 1015 real human facebook friends. You can promote your site/blog unlimited times with 1000 users across the globe !
Also, you can sell the facebook wall post. This will help you more than your expectations, thats my guarantee.
shek: I will sell my facebook account with 1000+ real friends ! for $100- SEOClerks

Or, you can also use this guy, he will give you 580+ facebook likes/fans and share your page to 50k+ members in a group without admin access for $16. Highly recommended & excellent service.
anatoly14: I will give you 580+ facebook likes/fans and share your page to 50k+ members in a group without admin access for $16 - SEOClerks

Or, You can also Publish your video on facebook videos for $6, this is one of the best way to promote your video/company add with millions of people. Highly reccommended once again. You guys should try this once, you'll see unexpected results.
rightrester: I will Publish your video on facebook videos for $6 - SEOClerks

Or, you can get 1.4 million Facebook emails for $13, this list contain over 1.4 million Facebook emails, include their first name, last name and their Facebook profile page.
This is the useful huge list for those who want to get more friends on Facebook or want to invite friends to visit their fanpage or even use this huge email list to do your own business. Excellent service!
daica85: I will sell you 1.4 million Facebook emails for $13 - SEOClerks

ProClerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #14
ProClerk

Twitter:
Hey mate,

Twitter is really helpful for SEO campaign, you need to get highest quality, laser targeted Twitter followers. The more targeted followers you have, the more it will affect your business. Having many followers will help you build your brand and more people will know about your business. As you might know.. best advertising is word of mouth. Having targeted followers will increase your social range of clients which means more money for your business. Its also very beneficial for SEO.

Here's a guy who will send you 1000 Targeted Twitter Followers for $45, Its really impressive & highly recommended!

JamesBlackfield: I will send you 1000 Targeted Twitter Followers for $45 - SEOClerks

Hope this will help you all, Good Day!

ProClerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:35 AM   #15
RachaelJetkins

Facebook and Twitter both are extremely efficient for promoting your websites. It takes time to crearte an impressive presence on these websites, however once you have established a good network, you will see a lot of traffic coming to your website.
RachaelJetkins is offline   Reply With Quote