Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-23-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
anuverma1

Hello Friends

Hello Friends,

Please review my website. Hope you like this and provide me your valuable feedback.

Chartered Accountant in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2014, 03:31 AM   #2
Hendrik04

There are few things that i would like to mention.
First of all , as soon as you open the site there is a pop waiting for you. It did not give me any idea as to what the site would offer once i sign up. So I think its better you ask the user to sign up, once they get to know your site.
May be you can change all caps to proper case. That would give a much professional look. Otherwise, your site looks fine.

Hendrik04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 03:45 AM   #3
kanuj

Good job on site design if you can empasize to your service than it it will help you gain more clients take the feedback in positive way okay most people just cant absorb suggestions

Bes of luck
Old 10-02-2014, 02:19 AM   #4
unlockcodes4u

Nice site,

You can review mine site how's it.

|

Last edited by unlockcodes4u; 10-04-2014 at 09:20 AM..
unlockcodes4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 10:33 PM   #5
simu

Very nice website but you should work on font, its very small.

|
|
|
simu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 09:21 AM   #6
unlockcodes4u

Thanks for reviewing my site, glad to know more things which i can change.

|
unlockcodes4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 12:50 PM   #7
george.web13

Its kind of old design.
But it's ok.

|
|
|
|
george.web13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:15 PM   #8
Roopatg

You need to take care of your webpage speed.The color you used,are very nice.Font size can be increased.Totally it looks very simple.
Roopatg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 05:03 AM   #9
anuverma1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roopatg View Post
You need to take care of your webpage speed.The color you used,are very nice.Font size can be increased.Totally it looks very simple.
thank you so much Roopatg, soon i'll update this.

|
|
|
Old 10-07-2014, 05:04 AM   #10
anuverma1

thank you so much all of you for view my website and provide your feedback.

|
|
|
Old 10-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #11
softech

I request all of you please review my page and provide your valuable feedback. ...

|
|
|
|
|
|
softech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:02 PM   #12
anuverma1

Hii Softech,
I have visited your http://www.krtya.com/ site. It seems really very nice. Good work. Keep it up.

|
|
|
Old 10-17-2014, 02:57 AM   #13
stephenfernande

Nice site but its design is little old . Try using another font your site looks great

stephenfernande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 09:06 PM   #14
anuverma1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenfernande View Post
Nice site but its design is little old . Try using another font your site looks great
Hi Stephen fernande , please suggest what kind of changes i should done by which it looks like new design.

|
|
|
Old 11-17-2014, 01:17 AM   #15
suhanarai

Nice website.
suhanarai is offline   Reply With Quote