Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
raxe

Very attractive website! What do you think?

I have recently finished my newest website and I would like to hear your opinions. Please share your honest thoughts as they always give new ideas for improvement.

Go to: raxe.net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Professional advertising services. We believe quality can be made affordable!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-

Visit our blog for free
raxe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
Spoint_Vinil

attractive site man !!!good luck ahead
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 03:03 AM   #3
neeshaw

Thanks to your nice post. I enjoy your writing.

neeshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
Commodityman

That is a really nice customized site. Good work! I didn't see any prices in your site though.
Commodityman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
jiyaalbert

It looks very good site. i like the design of which way to direct the business.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:41 AM   #6
serena85

Its design is ok but you must really add some unique content.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:34 AM   #7
born_star16

Look wise nice but needs some quality content.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 05:46 AM   #8
ccjsite

Send a message via MSN to ccjsite
Hello ,everyone!I am a new member, nice to meet you,and welcome to online store cheap jerseys bing

ccjsite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #9
geek87

Great looking site, love the design!

|
|
|
|
geek87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 04:50 AM   #10
synd66

I like your site.

synd66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:01 AM   #11
raxe

Thanks for your feedback guys. I'm glad you liked the design. There is still some work to be done, especially the blog part, and hopefully you will soon be able to enjoy more content.

- Professional advertising services. We believe quality can be made affordable!

-
-
-

Visit our blog for free
raxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:19 AM   #12
KarenRules

Smile

The site looks awesome!
KarenRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 06:43 AM   #13
livinghere

the black is too black . black-grey will be better. otherwise it looks nice

|
livinghere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:35 PM   #14
patrick0001

I just feel that the header is too dark, cant really see the images. The steel design need more improvement, in compare to apple icloud logo, the steel effect is much more better.

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:42 AM   #15
fiversworld

your website looks good but I would say would never pick up with this much dark colors.

Try to fix the colors and make the page looks brighter
fiversworld is offline   Reply With Quote