Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-31-2016, 08:33 AM   #1
Brad01

How to import-export?

hello everyone,
I want to export some agricultural commodities like cotton, sugarcane, oil seeds, etc. And I am also interested in importing products.
I want to know all the legal procedures to register my firm and start import-export. I live in maharashtra, India.
All those who have an idea about the same please comment, it'd be a great help!
Thanks and regards.

SCHWEIZER GESELLSCHAFTEN KAUFEN

Last edited by Brad01; 01-31-2016 at 08:45 AM..
Brad01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2016, 12:05 AM   #2
AdilSrivastav

done by people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
AdilSrivastav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 02:10 AM   #3
johnkevin

I want to start importing goods from China to Canada.
johnkevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 03:10 AM   #4
benben1

Opening a business is easy these days, but making it profitable is difficult even with all the tools that have been afforded to us in the last 10 years online to organize. With the internet as the biggest competitor, clients are constantly being bombarded with cheaper prices cutting out our margins. That being said the right kind of customer will be loyal to you was long as you have a reasonable price. Many might not see that as loyalty but the dollar speaks for itself. Basically it all comes down to finding something that one place doesn't have (and needs) and bringing it there. "All one must do to make gold is bring water to the desert."

|
| V
benben1 is offline   Reply With Quote