Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 09-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
Ajmi

Graphic Designer

Dear all
I am a graphic designer and having over 12 year experience in adobe photoshop. but have no experience in dreamweaver. I just want to develop a personal dynamic website and looking to have some basic knowledge in dreamweaver from you. if any one can email me some but powerfull basic lessons for learning Dreamweaver would be appriciated
amughal10(at)yahoo(dot)com
Ajmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
andygrady93

After the project is confirmed and the first payment has been made; We started doing the prototype design for our site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
andygrady93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:45 PM   #3
nopi

you can join freelance job
cedar fence
nopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #4
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajmi View Post
Dear all
I am a graphic designer and having over 12 year experience in adobe photoshop. but have no experience in dreamweaver. I just want to develop a personal dynamic website and looking to have some basic knowledge in dreamweaver from you. if any one can email me some but powerfull basic lessons for learning Dreamweaver would be appriciated
amughal10(at)yahoo(dot)com
Hi,I want to develop my own website and i also want to design my website using adobe photoshop for some attracting website so can you tell me which tools are best for designing in adobe photoshop.

dawidtailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #5
OliviaFesler

Make use of both. See, when you combine those two - it becomes a powerful tool for you in the internet marketing filed. It helps you in a lot of ways - both in the possibility of driving traffic and possible leads and revenue to your website/s.

Web Designer Sydney
OliviaFesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #6
spaculus

For learn dream you can visit this site http://www.dreamweavertutorial.net/

And for learn HTML and other web development tools you can visit http://www.w3schools.com/

Best of Luck

spaculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:03 AM   #7
webmediatree

i have found great html and php tips from w3schools website..

webmediatree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #8
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaculus View Post
For learn dream you can visit this site http://www.dreamweavertutorial.net/

And for learn HTML and other web development tools you can visit http://www.w3schools.com/

Best of Luck

Thanks for sharing this site i visit this all site its really give good information which i want.I also want to develop my website so i can try this all website.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #9
robertflicks

These website are really very useful. I to visit this site and are so good. These are the best for beginner who wants to learn HTML and other web development tool. I really learn a lot from it. If anyone want to build website and have little knowledge about it than learn from w3schools.

robertflicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
dawidtailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmediatree View Post
i have found great html and php tips from w3schools website..
I also know about w3school site which give good guidelines for learning HTML and PHP. It is really very useful for the beginner who want to learn about HTML and PHP. It give good detail for all topics with good example.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:10 AM   #11
Jestin051

Css main role on the design of graphics.
Jestin051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
willstock351

Make use of both technologies. It becomes a powerful tool for you in the internet marketing filed. It helps you in a lot of ways.

|
|
willstock351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:26 AM   #13
nelsoncobb447

Make usage of both. Comprehend, when you trust those two - it turn into a commanding tool for you in the internet advertising marched now.

|
|
nelsoncobb447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:37 AM   #14
Draper

I am A Graphic Designer

Hi Every One. I am A Graphic Designer. For more detail see my website.

theadvantech.com

|
|
|
Draper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:59 PM   #15
markstuarte

Graphic designer create illustration concept to use computer software for communicate thoughts and inform consumers.Also they help to make organic recolonization to selecting colors,image,logo designs that represent thoughts to used in advertising and promotions.

markstuarte is offline   Reply With Quote