Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 06-21-2018, 10:01 PM   #1
crowek

Affiliate Marketing??

HI,

im trying to become an affiliate for amazon. But there is a section when registering that says "payee zip" and we don't have that in lebanon so what should i do to overcome that problem, i contacted them and they really weeren't of any help. so yea any suggestions?also what alternatives to clickbank do you suggest since clickbank does not include lebanon as one of its countries.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=11878
Custom explainer video service

Thank you.
crowek is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2019, 11:52 PM   #2
RH-Calvin

Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people's (or company's) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| $1 VPS Hosting

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Windows Server with Remote Desktop Access

| Servers with Free IPMI Setup
RH-Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 03:04 AM   #3
Chhaya91

Thanks for sharing this important topic here.

Chhaya91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:25 AM   #4
Supooff

I think it can't be the main job. I recommend to find normal job firstly. I usually use Jobsora, this service provide special search engine for a job search. You can check vacancies on the major job boards and career sites across United Kingdom. Here is a link for you https://uk.jobsora.com/jobs-bristol job openings in Bristol.
Supooff is offline   Reply With Quote