Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-21-2019, 12:13 PM   #1
grunn

Which server to buy?

Which server is better to buy for hosting a blog - yourlasthost.com or legionbox.com?
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-24-2019, 01:04 AM   #2
clo@

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Take a look at digitalserver.com.mx Mexico dedicated servers.
They have been a great webhost the entire time and constantly expanding and upgrading their services. I've only ever had to contact customer support twice for technical issues. Both times the response was prompt and fixed my issue right away.
Old 05-27-2019, 09:46 AM   #3
Celsius

I want to say that legionbox.com is not the only company to have a deal with.
QHoster.com is also worth trying as plans are full-featured with high uptime.
They are great. Easy to use. Great customer service. You can call at anytime and get help. Simple cheap awesome. Nice job!
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:12 PM   #4
serverwala

serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
serverwala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 03:40 AM   #5
How?

Pretty good server hosting deals offered by kvchosting.net provider. Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:47 AM   #6
kronos77

Servers from hostsailor.com and hosting.uk can be the best for you.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:59 AM   #7
Michel001

I enjoy my hosting experience dealing with Hostunmetered.net unmetered servers. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable. Recommended.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:30 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Pretty good SSD server hosting deals offered by Kvchosting.net provider!
They offer everything for both the low level user up to the high traffic corporate sites. My site has high traffic and their speed connectivity is really fast.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 12:01 AM   #9
Infinite

Are you sure you need the whose server for just a blog? I was thinking in the same way you do, but stopped on forexvps. But when I started I was sure I need whole server.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 07:10 AM   #10
CPU

Very happy with Legionbox.com Web Hosting Services. Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote