Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 11-26-2014, 06:34 AM   #1
Kalymero

Seo doubt: New domain vs subdomain

Hi,

Two years ago I created a surf camps company (Dreamsea Surf Camp), and I started to work the SEO for the webpage of the company. It work well the seo for the keyword and the company, and we started to create surf camps in new destinations. The second destination I decide to buy a new domain, and do SEO for the new domain as I thought it would help to have the keyword in the domain, and it would be easier to do link building for new domain and would be faster. The thing is we open a third camp and instead of buying a new domain I decide to create subdomain domain . com /subdomain . But I didn´t get the expected results, with the 2 first domains I get to top 3 position in the desired keywords and with the subdomain I can´t get to the 1st page, I´m around the position 15th-18th.

So here is the question, do you think it would be easier to keep working in the subdomain and move a subdomain from the 15ht-18th position to the top5, or it would be easier to start with a new domain?

Thanks for the help,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kalymero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-26-2014, 08:59 AM   #2
film103

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will get some knowledgeable responses to your inquiry.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 04:04 PM   #3
Perryknifeworks

Hello, welcome to the forum!

Perryknifeworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #4
AlexanderIoan

Send a message via ICQ to AlexanderIoan Send a message via Yahoo to AlexanderIoan
This is the wrong category of posting. Post this in Seo category mate. Let's be all organized.
I do own a personal blog , where i write about my life , you can visit it here :
In my free time i work as an editor at
Visit this websites and share your opinion with me in a private message. Thank you !
AlexanderIoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:43 PM   #5
angela17

Thanks for the update. Your point taken.

angela17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:13 AM   #6
Angel_nx

Hello,Im Angel nice to meet you...

Angel_nx is offline   Reply With Quote