Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-10-2019, 04:22 PM   #1
harry oscar

How to find good icos?

Look for coins or token that are used for the real-life case.

You must pick one of sample ico, find and learn about that whitepaper, project, and the team behind the ico.

Personally, I do not like ICOs. The reason is that I like graphs and data and look at data ICOs provide very little of this. So I only invest when they are established somewhat.

Right now, there are too many icos and some of this are a scam and some are not. So before joining ico you should check it first before joining by doing some research.

I just found this useful list of icos https://cryptolinks.com/ico Hope that you can find a good.
harry oscar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-15-2019, 05:09 AM   #2
vashikaransutra

great knowledge you are shared, thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

vashikaransutra is offline   Reply With Quote