Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-08-2013, 03:07 AM   #1
spyindiavimlesh

What is your techniques for seo?

What is your techniques for seo?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
spyindiavimlesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-08-2013, 05:31 AM   #2
bluelizard95

In these day you avoid of spamming and duplicate content.
bluelizard95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:21 AM   #3
atechnocrat

Hello,

In this time we recommend

Article submission
Guest posting
Blog commenting
Blog posting with genuine post
SMO
PDF submission

Thank you.
atechnocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:31 AM   #4
jtindia

I will do the following things...
1.Bookmark
2.directory
3.Article
4.Blog posting and commenting
5.Forum participation...

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #5
john00

my strategy is do properly on page seo:
seo friendly website, unique content, all meta tags, sitemap.
do off page seo in high pr of the social bookmarking and directory submission, work on relevent forum, article submission, guest posting.
john00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:13 AM   #6
mridul

high pr off page..
and do only quality work

|
mridul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:20 AM   #7
Elford

Hi,
I use every aspect of SEO. It includes Forum and blog commenting, social bookmarking, directory and business directory listing, Guest blogging etc.

Elford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:39 AM   #8
webexpert66

I am doing the following things.
forum posting
blog commenting.

|
webexpert66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:13 AM   #9
JakbizSEO

Better to prefer to write a good content or post and share over high domain authority website. That's quite really helpful to get more visitor to the website. Also Try to submit your business over business listing website.
JakbizSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:29 AM   #10
jobtardis92

Techniques are
Forum posting
Directory submission
Social bookmarking submission
Posting classifieds sites
Blog commenting
Search engine submission
CSS submission

jobtardis92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:28 AM   #11
arsalan1101

On page SEO.
Unique content
Meta tag create
etc...

Off page SEO
Article submission
Guest posting
Blog commenting
Blog posting with genuine post
Forum posting

|
|
arsalan1101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:50 AM   #12
creativesquad

Forum posting
blog posting
directory submission
article submission

|
creativesquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:51 AM   #13
nur

I use private blog network with structural articles, means the article is derived from the main keyword

-
-
-
nur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:56 AM   #14
aronmatt3

I do not have any strategies for my SEO as I think there cannot be any strategy for ranking except getting good links from different websites.

for website design company in hyedarabad|
organic Milk in bangalore,
aronmatt3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:30 AM   #15
surenot

Looks like Google loves Facebook pages they rank pretty high on Google so I create Facebook pages change Facebook URL to seo one and that how I get most of my SEO juice!