Register on the forum now to remove ALL ads + popups + get access to tons of hidden content for members only!

Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 05:30 AM   #1
sycodelic
Super Moderator

Hiring site staff

We are currently recruiting moderators for Site Owner Forums.

What are the requirements to become staff?
We have no specific requirements to list for you. However it stands to reason a staff member should be well respected, understanding of the current rules, mature, and professional. Account activity may also play a role. This doesn't mean 2000 posts of garbage will get you on staff. The quality of your membership is going to be based on the quality of your posts.

Please reply below if you think you could be an asset to our team.

P.S: It`s a NON PAYING Job, it`s on volunteer basis only
sycodelic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2011, 05:08 AM   #2
serena85

Well I want to apply for the job, if still available.
If you want to know all about
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
sycodelic
Super Moderator

serena85 please check you PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sycodelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 02:08 AM   #4
rushpcb

I will ready to moderate forum and make it as a popular forum also.

|
rushpcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #5
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycodelic View Post
We are currently recruiting moderators for Site Owner Forums.

What are the requirements to become staff?
We have no specific requirements to list for you. However it stands to reason a staff member should be well respected, understanding of the current rules, mature, and professional. Account activity may also play a role. This doesn't mean 2000 posts of garbage will get you on staff. The quality of your membership is going to be based on the quality of your posts.

Please reply below if you think you could be an asset to our team.

I think having a meaningful conversation in the forums helps you.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
mero

Is that still open at the present time and what is the return

|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
mero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #7
aamir

thank you very nice
aamir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 02:24 PM   #8
Traffic247

I would like to get this job please.

Traffic247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:48 AM   #9
madhuriarora

Thanks i would want to get job....................

|
|
madhuriarora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:00 PM   #10
BassMac

Traffic247 has made some excellent posts to my recollection. I on the otherhand have just begun contributing in the last 24 hours, so please do not consider me for one second. Best luck finding someone qualified and motivated for the post.

BassMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #11
trtracy52

Very good! I like it!

trtracy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:00 AM   #12
reena0001

I will ready to moderate forum and make it as a popular forum also.
reena0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:15 AM   #13
JhonMoney

Wink

So, I also want to become a moderator on Siteowners Forum. I am member here since March 2011.

|
JhonMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:19 AM   #14
Manooro

I also want to become a moderator.

|
Manooro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #15
logoonlinepros

I am really interesting in this job, how would i find?+

|
logoonlinepros is offline   Reply With Quote