Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 10-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #1
Forum-Engine

All About The Amazon Affiliate Program

I'd be interested in hearing comments from those of you currently using the Amazon affiliate program.

I'd heard bad things about it in the past, and so have always written it off. But it seems a good time to upgrade my outdated and not all that informed understanding.

What are the pros and cons of selling for Amazon? What say you?

If a specific example might help, I'm thinking of using them on a nature site.

Thanks!

Phil
Forum-Engine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
nicoledeal

Amazon has been profitable for me, but only after a few years of trial and error. More error than anything! Like every successful promotion, you need traffic, lots of it, and relevant items.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nicoledeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 02:58 AM   #3
rashidsohail

Woman has been productive for me, but exclusive after a few period of endeavor and failure. Statesman misstatement than anything! Suchlike every undefeated publicity, you necessary interchange, lots of it, and material items.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rashidsohail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 03:28 AM   #4
AntBos567

I set up about 20 sites - and only 1 site is making me money consistently. I guess it is trial and error to get the correct niche to market

AntBos567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
rashidsohail

I personally linked Amazon connected, but didn't convert out for me. I venture you requisite to apply your playacting for it to pay off

rashidsohail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:55 AM   #6
markt001
Banned

Personally, I joined Amazon attached, but it did not work for me. I think you need to focus on your business it pays off
markt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:20 AM   #7
serena85

I have an affiliate program from Amazon but never quite earn something with it.
If you want to know all about
you can see the latest reviews.
serena85 is offline   Reply With Quote