Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Making Money > Making money on the web

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
wryfhk22

Adsense?

hello Everyone,

I have tried the Adsense thing about 2 years ago and really didn't have much success with it. No i'm looking to get back into it because i have heard about people making some decent income off of it. Any ideas or suggestions on what to use or do would be really helpful. I'm basically starting all over again and know nothing of what i should be doing. Any serious and legit help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wryfhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-20-2011, 09:08 PM   #2
jbhabs

You will need to do a better research of keywords. If you pick your main keywords for your blog and related to your niche, let's say 5 of them for each page and then when you go to your keyword tool, look for words with a CPC that are like $2.00 minimum. That way when people click your cut like will be per click better then if you had .10 or .25 per click. With 42.00, you'll get around $1.00 to $1.30 to you. Food for thought.

jbhabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #3
jbhabs

Sorry I meant -> $2.00 and not 42.00. Typo Error...

jbhabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:51 AM   #4
markt001
Banned

You have to do a better keyword research. If you choose your keywords are most important to your blog and related to your niche, say five of them for each page and then when you go to your keyword tool, search for words with a CPC, which is like minimum of $ 2.00. This way, when users click on your cut will be more per click than if you had 0.10 or 0.25 per click. With 42.00, you get about $ 1.00 to $ 1.30 for you. Food for thought.
markt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:10 AM   #5
airsidelimo

Thanks God You Mentioned "JBHABS" I Was Really Wonder What Exactly Have You Said Before.

airsidelimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:11 AM   #6
bigwillstyle93

The quickest way to have success with this is to purchase a ready made unique PLR website. You can find them really cheap. Buy a low competition keyword in the same niche relative to the site. Then bookmark and build back links everyday.

|
|
|
|
bigwillstyle93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:45 AM   #7
Jerome15

i used to struggle earning in adsense, now since my website has a good traffic my earning increase. now im doing some niche website so the ads will appear to it is related so there will be high possibility that your visitors will click

l

l
Jerome15 is offline   Reply With Quote